Hillsburry Education Network (HEN) is a Nigerian stalwart in education consulting, with international coverage. HEN has made an undeniable impact in the education servicing industry which is making for more growth in her network. Due to expansion in an arm of her services coverage, HEN is seeking for the following individuals for a rewarding employment.
1. PART-TIME TUTORS
These will work at varying levels and can earn between #30000 to #60000 monthly, working ONLY in the EVENINGS.
* Applicant must be a B.Ed holder, an N.C.E holder or the equivalent.
* Applicants with at least one (1) year teaching experience, aside teaching practice experience, will be better considered. Others should apply.
* Females who qualify are advised to apply
* Applicants must be good at spoken and written English, innovative, ready to learn, able to abide by instructions, able to do efficiently under minimal supervision, and with good communication skills.
Individuals will be required to extend the borders of the organization through marketing activities.
* Applicants must possess minimum of OND in any discipline
* Applicants must be goal-getters and target driven
* Must possess excellent communication skills
* Applicants must be able to work with minimal supervision
* Applicants must be good at “thinking outside the box”.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified individuals should forward their resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 8th, 2013, stating two subjects or courses they can teach effectively.
PS: Your resume must contain details on your teaching experience along with your current address (preferably residential) in Lagos
PSS: Individuals may also apply by sending essentials of their resume to 08022503395. These essentials must include qualification, location, daytime phone number, full name, email address, and brief on experience.