- Job Category: Admin, Ngo, Banking and Finance Jobs In Nigeria
- Experience 12 year(s)
- Location Lagos
FINANCE MANAGER required by a leading international infrastructure Services Company within the telecommunications industry.
Head quartered in Lagos Nigeria, the Financial Controller will work closely with the CEO, the board and play a critical role in the developing and implementing the financial strategy for the group and related subsidiaries.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Assume strategic leadership of the entire finance/accounts functions and its portfolio companies
- Be a resource for financial modeling for all big opportunities and prospective projects and be able to arrange funding locally and internationally
- Must have experience in raising international project finance for Infrastructure and PPP projects
- Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies
- Responsible for ensuring that proper accounting records are maintained. Must be conversant with the international financial reporting standards
- Plan, implement and manage group CAPEX and OPEX budget and cash flow forecast across the operating companies
Desired Skills and Experience
Interested applicants MUST be a Chartered Accountant with minimum of 12 years cumulative experience,
3 of which must have been in a managerial role with membership of ACCA/ICAN.
Previous work experience with any of the big five accounting/ business management consulting firms (KPMG, Accenture, Ernst and Young, Deloitte, PriceWaterhouseCooper) would be a distinct advantage.
Interested candidates kindly contact me directly email@example.com
or call 09037675444
| || |