We are Nigeria’s oil marketing expert of choice, offering fuel for transportation, power for warmth and light, and retail answers for daily needs.
Conoil is among the most powerful tags in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum industry. We are taken part in the advertising and marketing of refined oil items as well as in the production and marketing and advertising of first class lubricants and chemicals for residential and industrial usage. The company is deemed for its staunch dedication to excellent product and services cargo for maximum consumer satisfaction.
We presently have the following task vacancies in our firm.
1.) Job Title: Sales Executives
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Minna, Jos, Gombe, Port Harcourt, Warri, Benin and Ilorin.
Reporting to relevant Head of Business, successful candidates will, among others, be responsible for managing business relationships with established customers and prospects, develop new markets, gather market and customer information, and assiduously work towards growing the customer base of the company across all products at all times.
- Ensure the articulation and implementation of effective sales, business development and customer management strategies and programmes to maximize the revenue generating capacity of the company.
- Work in tandem with management articulated strategies to ensure the long term financial viability of the Company.
- Create detailed proposal documents on behalf of prospective and established customers for management approval
- A Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second Class Upper division) obtained full time in any discipline from a reputable university.
- A Master’s degree and additional qualifications in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years post- NYSC working experience.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking, high creativity and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Candidates with local experience and working knowledge will be given preference.
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Closes by 11th March, 2013.