First Freight Logistic Services Limited is an indigenous Shipping and Logistics company, founded by Nigerians, who have distinguished themselves in their noble professions and other area of human endeavors. We deliver a complete range of shipping services, designed to fit the transportation requirements of all products. The company was born of the great desire for professionalism in freight forwarding business with their head office in Ogun State and branch office in Lagos, starting out purely as an air freight company employing only eight people, the company quickly expanded into ocean freight, road freight and now offer a full range of import and export services with over 90 professional staffers nationwide.
Owing to increase services and business development, our new branch in Lagos seek articulate, vibrant, active, proactive and hardworking individuals to be part of our resourceful and reputable organization in the position below:
Job Title: Business Administrator Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Primary Responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Plan and develop strategy for meeting business goal. Lead, direct and build systems that measure business development, that are easy to follow and guarantee duplication.
- Recruit new potential, proven clientele using your experience and core competence to achieve your goal.
- Delivers compelling calls and presentations to introduce company’s product, capabilities and value proposition.
- Identifies and evaluates new markets/ clients and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, attendance and participation with various industry professionals networking associations. Developing multilevel relationships
- Lead your marketing plan to create effective marketing strategies to win in the marketplace, including market segmentation, value proposition development, technology positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, and communications strategy development
- Obtain and maintain the integrity of organizational information amongst clients and key stakeholders
- Create a business model and system, easy to learn and follow which guarantee duplication.
- Generate a list of prospects / clients to engage within your location.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Develop good relationship with key clients and prospects in financial and business service industry
- Scans the business landscape and evaluates market opportunities, competition and other macro-environmental challenges to enable identification of business opportunities for the Group to make business case decisions on investments in projects, products and services
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Project and change management skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Previous marketing experience required and executed business development project would be an advantage
Salary is between N170,000 – N220,000 including incentives and allowances
How to Apply
If you meet the following requirements above and are interested in the FLS Employment Program, please begin the application process by submit your resume and a short application letter explaining why you are interested in working for our company, and why you are best fit for the job to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline Date
6th August, 2015.