Position: Farm and Environmental Safety Engineer
- Candidate must possess B. Sc. Engineering preferably Agricultural Engineering registrable with COREN plus 4 years Post Registration Experience.
- Candidate must be computer literate, with a certificate, preferably, in Environmental Science/Management.
- Experience in private or group applied research is required.
Salary: CONTISS 8 (i.e, N671, 747.00 – N998,031.00 per annum).
Position: Project Assistant
- Candidate must possess a good honours degree preferably in the humanities not below Second Class Lower Division (22) from a recognized University and must have completed the NYSC.
- Candidate shall have proven ability for expression in both oral and written English. Computer literacy and Internet bias are required. Candidate should have experience on research projects with partners and with direct customer care positions.
Salary: CONTISS 7 (i.e. N579, 391 – N857, 305 per annum).
Position: Data and Computer Programme Analyst
- Candidate must possess a good honours degree in Computer Science or Informatics or other related discipline with formal training in System analysis and Computer Programming.
- Candidate should be experienced enough to understand and work with any Computer Software.
Conditions of Service
Conditions of service are as applicable in Federal and State Government owned Universities save as may be modified from time to time by the Governing Council of the University.
Salary: CONTISS 7 (i.e. N579, 391 – N857, 305 per annum)
Method of Application
Candidates are to submit 15 copies of their applications along with copies of certificates and curriculum vitae outlining:
- Full Name;
- Date and Place of Birth;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government of Origin;
- Marital Status;
- Number of Children;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Correspondence Address;
- Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained;
- Professional qualifications obtained with dates;
- Publications (if any);
- Working Experience;
- Names and address of three referees, two of whom must be in position to give academic and professional reference reports.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees to send their reference reports under confidential cover direct to the Registrar, Benue State University, P.M.B. 102119 Makurdi.
Closing date: All applications are to reach:
Benue State University,
Not later than 1st December, 2014