- Job Category: Human Resources Jobs in Nigeria
- Experience 3 year(s)
- Location Lagos
VATEX America — Bringing your brand to life through promotional products
If it can be imprinted or embroidered, VATEX will turn it into an effective promotion vehicle for your brand. From the traditional to the truly unique, we recommend products designed to connect with your target audience.
Human Resources Officer
The Human Resources Officer Will Work Closely With The HR Manager And Contribute To The Direction And Strategy Of HR To Ensure Achievement Of Business Strategy And Plans. The Successful Candidate Will Have Responsibility For
- Responsible for own personal safety and adherence to all safety and environmental regulations.
- Work closely with the HR Manager, continually develops an effective and efficient HR structure for the organization.
- Ensures that the company is built around strong, experienced, competent and professional team members.
- Ensures that all team members are well-informed of company and departmental policies, systems and procedures.
- Directs the development of a company induction and orientation program for all new recruits.
- Provides guidance in the consistent development of job descriptions and job specifications
- Responsible for managing specific projects within HR
- Ensures that Company’s Induction is administered properly and that personnel are mobilized to location as per company policy.
- Ensures that the proper contracts are prepared for employees.
- Ensures that contracts are compliant with labour laws.
- Ensures that a file of all employee contracts is maintained.
- Develops and manages the company’s personnel welfare program.
- Manages the Performance Appraisal System
- Determine training needs of team leaders and members.
- Administer the management and development program
- Plan and implement team building activities.
- Reviews regularly manpower needs of the company.
- Together with the HR Manager and top management, reviews and plans the career path of team members.
- Responsible for the maintenance and input of information on the company’s Intranet
- Responsible for providing detailed HR reports to Management as required.
- Coordinates Visa applications for personnel to ensure movement of personnel to country is completed efficiently and in line with regulations and policy of the company.
- Provide guidance, as required for the Travel Coordinator function
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties and other project work as required.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in Human Resources.
- A relevant degree and professional qualification
- Experience of working within the Oil & Gas Industry is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience of high volume recruitment
- Strong skills in problem solving and dealing with internal customers