Hot Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Lagos University Teaching Hospital LUTH
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-mentioned positions in the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
Position: Asst. Director – (Engineering Service)
a) Candidates must possess a good honours degree in Civil, Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
b) Possession of Masters Degree would be an added advantage,
c) Candidates must be registered with Council of Registered Engineers (COREN) with current Professional Practicing license.
d) Candidates must have not less than 15 Years cognate working experience in a Similar Health institution of LUTH Status.
e) Candidates currently earning below CONHESS 12 of the rank of Chief Engineer need not apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Co-coordinating and Managing the Engineering Department of the Hospital
2) Advising the Hospital Management on the formulation, execution and review of policies and programmes on Engineering and other related matters.
3) Monitoring progress reports on all Hospital projects and preparing annual reports on them,
4) Preparing contract documents for all Hospital projects.
5) Under-taking the planning of new projects.
6) Assessing variations required for works, analyzing and reviewing contractors’ claims.
7) Monitoring expenditure and progress of works against Schedules.
Management of staff in the Department.
9) Assuming any other responsibilities as may be assigned by hospital authorities.
Salary: CONHESS 13 (N2, 775,426 – N3, 439, 555) per annum and other allowances approved by Federal Government
Position: Asst Director – (Nursing Service)
a) Candidates must possess a B. Sc Degree in Nursing from a Recognized University Plus Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife Certificates from a recognized Institutions, with at least fifteen (15) years post-cognate experience.
b) Candidates must possess a current Practicing License from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Consideration will be given to candidates from Health Institution of equal status like LUTH.
c) in addition to A & B above, Candidates must be a Chief Nursing Officer with at least 4 Years cognate working Experience as a Chief Nursing Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Co-ordinating and Directing the activities of the Department of Nursing Service of the Hospital.
2) Management of staff in the Department
3) Ensuring quality and timely Nursing Care delivery to patients,
4) Advising the Hospital Management on the formulation, execution and review of policies, and programmes on Nursing Care delivery and other related matters,
5) Assuming any other responsibilities as may be assigned by hospital authorities,
Salary; CONHESS 13 (N2, 775,426 – N3, 439,5SS) per annum and other allowances approved by the Federal Government.
Method of Application
?Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae including copies of credentials (15 Copies) should include:-
?Full Names (Surname First and in Capital Letter)
?Place and Date of Birth
?Phone Number and E-Mail Address
?Current Postal Address
?Number and Ages of Children
?Secondary and Post Secondary Education (Dates and Institutions)
?Academic and Professional Qualifications including distinctions with dates. And Evidence of discharge or exemption from NYSC.
?Statement of experience, including full details of former and present positions.
?Other activities outside current employment.
?Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applicants should please request their referees to forward references on their behalf direct to the Chief Medical Director, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, Surufere, Lagos.
In addition, Candidates are also required to forward a photocopy each of their Credentials along with their applications.
Applications and all supporting materials should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
Idi-Araba, Surulere, P. M. B. 12003,
Not later than 24th June, 2011