- Job Category: Engineering, Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Experience 10 year(s)
- Location Nigeria
Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion – which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
We are currently working with a Leading E&P company looking to expand its production team within its West African operation platforms.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Review, Comment and Approve all suggestions of contractor – Document and File
- Monitor and inspect and mechanical erection / installation/commissioning activities of the Contractor with regards to progress, compliance with the Contract and applicable codes/standards, quality, safety and environmental acceptance.
- Review and approve site related design/ engineering matters submitted by the Contractor’
- Review and approve the proposed test procedures for materials/equipment/plant to be tested on Site by the Contractor
- Site coordination meetings with the Contractor and the monthly progress review meeting.
- Prepare the regular Site progress reports for the respective part as required by the Project/Site Manager (weekly and monthly).
- Maintain records for the mechanical part of contractual claims and variations by either the Contractor or the Employer including the necessary evidence.
- Candidates must have at least 10 years within the Oil and Gas Sector in Civil Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
- Great organizational skills
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com