Bayero University, Kano Direct Entry Screening Exercise For 2012/2013 Academic Session
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano, that there will be an On-Line screening exercise from Tuesday 9th to Friday 19th October, 2012.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Online Screening at the home page. Login using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any branch of Zenith Bank Nationwide to make a non-refundable of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) being the cost of screening as well as Bank and Administrative charges.,
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and login to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent psssport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘Submit’.
- Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- The Portal for the On-Line Screening will be closed by mid-night on Saturday, 20th October, 2012.
- Any candidate who fails to do the On-Line Screening will not be considered