Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Having the right people is one of the Bank’s competitive advantage and we constantly seek to recruit high performing talents who are passionate about working for Access Bank.
Thinking about what career path to follow? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Internship
- The Access Bank internship program provides graduates with the opportunity to gain experience in the banking industry by working in a global bank. It enables you to learn more about us and the excitement of working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- You’ll work alongside Access people, all professionals in their field. Their perspective will contribute to your understanding of our business.
- You will be paired with a mentor who will support you while you are engaged in creative and challenging tasks and assignments that align with the Bank’s strategic objectives. There will be workshops that will cover topics like entrepreneurship, leadership, time management, creativity and team building. This will build and nurture your skills and talents and make you more productive, effective and skilled.
- Periodic evaluations will be conducted and successful interns will be given a place on our Graduate Entry Level Programme upon graduation.
We are looking for:
- Candidates must have graduated from Universities acceptable to the Bank with minimum of a second class upper grade and a maximum age of 23 years.
Our recruitment process entails the following steps:
- Step 1: submission of resume, current GPA and a 200 word essay on “Why I want an internship Opportunity with Access Bank”.
- Step 2: an interview with the Zonal Head of the unit applied to.
- Step 3: successful candidates will be offered the internship.
- Note: Graduate interns will undergo the same recruitment process as (the) entry level graduates.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: You will be required to submit their CV, current CGPA (transcript) and a 200 word essay on “Why I want an Internship Opportunity with Access Bank”.